Loan for Non-Resident

Are you living overseas and looking for a home loan to purchase an Australian property? National Finance Options specialises in arranging finance for overseas and non - resident buyers of Australian property

  • Residential / Investment / Commercial loans
  • Serviced Apartment loan / Student Accommodation Loan
  • Construction / House & Land Package
  • Off the plan / Deposit Gap

Investment in the Australian property market requires approval from the Foreign Investment Review Board (FRIB) The term 'non-resident' for lending purposes applies to a person who:

  • Permanently resides out of Australia and is not an Australian citizen;
  • Is an Australian citizen that has been living out of Australia;
  • Resides in Australia but is not an Australian citizen and does not have a permanent resident visa. Normally hold business visa.

Please send email to to find out further more